At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
We have just moved in to a brand new river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Across 2019 we are building our development and publishing teams and will be hiring technical and creative people at all levels to deliver the next generation of train and fishing simulation to hundreds of thousands of passionate fans across the world.
If you are interested in joining our passionate, creative and talented team but don’t see the right role for you advertised, we would love to hear from you anyway. Please submit your speculative application using the ‘apply here’ button.
Why work for us?
- Using cutting edge technology such as Unreal Engine 4®
- Recently announced in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100
- Winners of the KEiBA 2015 Technology Business of the Year
- Developing games across multiple platforms
- Excellent work-life balance, with very little crunch in comparison to the game industry standard
- Free parking
- Regular social and sporting activities
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.